Welcome to the 7th Annual Nick’s Run to be Healed 5K and family carnival! As you can see from last year’s highlights and news coverage, this isn’t just a fundraiser to support children with cancer. It’s a day for everyone affected by cancer to come together and make a difference in a child’s life. It’s a time to raise one another up so that families with children battling cancer can get through this tough time knowing they are not alone.
Feel free to run, walk, do zumba, enjoy the carnival and meet some amazing people. All the money raised stays local and we will do our best to make sure this is a day to remember. Thank you!
Dear Fellow Childhood Cancer Supporter,
Thank you for registering for Nick’s Run to be Healed 5K, whether it’s for Nick’s Dash, Luke’s Mile, the 2-mile walk or 5K run. With your generous donation we have already raised over $20,000! This money directly impacts local children and young adults in our area who are battling cancer. Patients like Isabella Caruso, who is Nick’s Warrior this year. Isabella was diagnosed with Type B Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia in June 2015. Isabella’s family is very grateful for foundations like Nick’s Fight to be Healed who supported her during her battle. So they give back to make a difference.
Below are some important reminders to make your day on Sunday, September 25 fun and successful:
- Pre-event package pick-up is available on Saturday, September 24 from 3:00-5:00pm at Clifton Commons under the big tent. (You must bring your bib to the run the next day in order to participate) Or you can pick up your packet Sunday morning starting at 10:00am.
- Day of registration is available $30 for 5K Run or Walk and $5 for Nick’s Dash & Luke’s Mile.
- No dogs, strollers, rollerblades, etc. allowed on the course during the 5K run. They are all welcome on the 2-mile walk. Thank you for respecting this request.
- We also request that if you plan to only walk, please participate in the 2-mile walk and not the 5K run.
- All events are at the main Start/Finish line:
- Nick’s Dash starts at 11:00am—check-in closes at 10:50am
- Nick’s Mile starts at 11:15am—Check-in closes at 11:05am
- Zumba Warm-up starts at 11:45am in the parking lot
- 2-mile walk starts at 12:00pm—Check-in closes at 11:45am
- 5K starts at 1:00pm—Check-in closes at 12:45pm
- Please arrive in plenty of time before your event as we have a very large number of registrants this year. Registration opens at 10:00am.
- Food, water and merchandise are available for purchase. There is a small donation for the carnival. All money is donated to the foundation. There is food provided for participants, but other food is also available for family and friends to purchase.
- For folks who don’t want to carry cash and have a credit card:
- Tickets are available to buy at the Merchandise table that can be used for food, Carnival and hair extension purchases.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or check the website for updates. We look forward to a wonderful day bringing the community together to make a difference.
Nick’s Fight to be Healed Foundation
Nick’s Run to be Healed 5K